Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild

So, I decided to do reviews and the first would be on Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild. This product has a very gentle formula, some what like a cream texture similar to those gel type moisturisers. After wash it sort of have a moisturising effect. I have been using this for the past 3 months and I noticed that I breakout much lesser, or not even, than I normally do with my past facial wash. But some may not like it because unlike those foamy ones, this doesn't leave the 'squeaky clean' feeling after wash which makes you feel that your face is thoroughly cleansed. That being said, you can be assured that the product is not stripping the natural oil off your face since it doesn't leave a tight feeling on your face.

I think it is worth the investment for $35 for 200ml. Recently I chanced upon a great deal at Chinatown People's Park which is selling at 30% off the retail price. That totals to $24.50 a bottle but you probably have to pre order if it's not on the shelf. Collection time is about 1-2 weeks.

If you have really dry skin and have problems finding one that really suits you, don't mind giving this a try. Overall I would give this 8/10.

If you have anything that you would like to share, please leave a comment. Thanks!

No comments: